[notmuch] request for pull

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 18 17:06:40 PST 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:29:41 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:02:56 -0800, Alexander Botero-Lowry <alex.boterolowry at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The following changes since commit e8c9c3e6a534fc6c2919c2c1de63cea7250eb488:
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >   git://alexbl.net/notmuch.git master
> Well, that's what I have a "todo" tag for. So I'll look at this later
> when I've got internet access again. (But I believe the first commit is
> already addressed independently.)
>
> BTW, thanks for the patches!

Looks like by the time I got back there's nothing left to get here,
(presumably the changes got pushed up separately).

But I've at least got your repository as a "git remote" now, and after
I'm done travelling this week I'll have a stable internet connection and
pull requests will be easier to handle.

Happy hacking,

-Carl