[notmuch] request for pull

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 18 08:29:41 PST 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:02:56 -0800, Alexander Botero-Lowry <alex.boterolowry at gmail.com> wrote:
> The following changes since commit e8c9c3e6a534fc6c2919c2c1de63cea7250eb488:
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://alexbl.net/notmuch.git master
>
> Alexander Botero-Lowry (2):
>       Error out if no query is supplied to search instead of going into an infinite loop
>       set a local truncate-line variable in notmuch-search-mode, so that subjects don't wrap and make the output look weird

Hmm... I used to think pull requests were the best, (and it's true that
they still do things better than mail---"git am" and even "git am -3"
seem to put git into useless states in some merge-conflict cases).

But now that I'm working through this list of patches while I'm on a
plane I'm wishing the patches were actually here with me. :-)

Well, that's what I have a "todo" tag for. So I'll look at this later
when I've got internet access again. (But I believe the first commit is
already addressed independently.)

BTW, thanks for the patches!

-Carl