python/notmuch2 on PyPI

Patrick Totzke patricktotzke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:41:58 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

First off, thanks for your work on notmuch2, Floris!

Just to clarify: alot does not, and will not, depend on packages being on PyPI
and is not intended to be installed through pip. I simply don't want to provide
support for this.

This said, I don't think it is difficult to automate pypi uploads and it cannot
hurt to have an "official" release up there instead of several unmaintained
corpses over the years.

Cheers,

Quoting Floris Bruynooghe (2020-06-19 11:35:42)