broken bash completion

Uwe Kleine-König uwe at kleine-koenig.org
Tue Jun 2 03:37:07 PDT 2020

Hello,

(already reported in #notmuch, bremner asked to forward to this list)

Using bash (Debian, 5.0-4) and notmuch (also Debian, 0.29.3-1+b2) I
noticed a breakage in notmuch's bash completion:

	$ notmuch --config=/hobash: [: too many arguments
	bash: declare: cannot use `-f' to make functions

(I pressed <tab> after "notmuch --config=/ho".)

I didn't look into that but would expect this info is enough for someone
to fix this. If not, please tell me; either in #notmuch or by mail.
(Note, I'm not subscribed to the list.)

Best regards
Uwe