test suite: FIXED messages are misordered with tests

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu May 21 17:48:01 PDT 2020

On Fri 2020-05-22 00:57:14 +0300, Tomi Ollila wrote:
> We've accumulated quite a bit of mess during these years to the test
> system, which makes it harder to do larger adjustments (and not (yet)
> mentioning even larger refactorings...).

The last significant refactoring was probably when jrollins and i got
the test suite running in parallel, and that might not even qualify as
"major".  Of course, the most effective tool for encouraging any
refactoring is having a robust and reliable test suite to make sure that
nothing broke.  But now we're talking about a test suite for the test
suite…  i dunno how far we want to go down the rabbit hole!

        --dkg