Weird tagging issue

Brian May brian at linuxpenguins.xyz
Sun Mar 29 16:55:40 PDT 2020

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> writes:

>> "1584434229.8921_0.wspdigital:2,S" -> { "pr-wspdigital/bupaoshc/88 at bitbucket.org" }
>> "1584434231.8924_0.wspdigital:2,S" -> { "pr-wspdigital/bupaoshc/88 at bitbucket.org" }
>> "1584434232.8927_0.wspdigital:2,S" -> { "pr-wspdigital/bupaoshc/88 at bitbucket.org" }
>> "1584434234.8930_0.wspdigital:2,S" -> { "pr-wspdigital/bupaoshc/88 at bitbucket.org" }
>
> The surprising thing about this output is that there appear to be 4
> copies of message that References: itself!
>
> And, many many other messages also reference that message too.
>
> Would you be willing to send me the full headers from one of the above 4
> files so i can verify that this is correct?

I suspect you only need the Message-ID and the References headers,
right? If not, can send more:

This applies to all 4 of those messages. Yes, they all look like they
have the same Message-ID

Also I am not seeing any duplicate headers or anything like that.
--
Brian May <brian at linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/