email recipient not taken into account when replying?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Jan 8 08:19:01 PST 2020

Hello,

I sometimes receive some emails at the address
president at lemondedujeu.org. This email is declared as part of my
alternate emails (I do not consider this private information so I'm
posting it):

(setq message-alternative-emails
      (regexp-opt '("alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org"
                    "alan.schmitt at inria.fr"
                    "alan.schmitt at irisa.fr"
                    "president at lemondedujeu.org")))

When I reply in emacs, notmuch uses my email in polytechnique.org. The
surprising thing is that this does not cause a problem for the email in
inria.fr (replies are sent from that address), but only for
lemondedujeu.org (I did not test irisa.fr).

Is there another way to tell notmuch to use as From address the address
the email was sent to, if it's one of my emails?

Thanks,

Alan