Accessing the body a message programatically

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Dec 16 11:34:11 PST 2019

Hello,

I need to extract some information from a message that is shown in
notmuch-mode, and I was able to easily get the from and subject of the
message. I now need to use the body, but I cannot find how to get it. I
assume I should use notmuch-get-bodypart-text, but I don't know how to
obtain the msg or part argument.

In addition, can I get access to the List-Archive header? I could do it
by spawning an external process to get the raw message, but it seems a
bit heavy handed.

Thanks,

Alan