BUG: notmuch-emacs-mua wrong signing MML placement

Robbie Harwood rharwood at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 10:55:16 PST 2019

Hello, I brought this up on IRC and was advised to post here.

My emacs config contains `(add-hook 'message-setup-hook
'mml-secure-sign-pgpmime)` as recommended in the emacstips
https://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index14h2

However, when I run (something like):

    notmuch-emacs-mua 'mailto:testto?body=testbody'

I get an email in which the requested body contents appear *before* the
signing MML.  If I understand correctly how this all fits together, that
won't do the right thing - but at any rate, it's unexpected.

Thanks,
--Robbie