script to move messages according to tags

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Dec 11 07:28:20 PST 2019

Hello Örjan,

On 2019-12-11 13:58, Örjan Ekeberg <ekeberg at kth.se> writes:

> Below is the script that I use which does more-or-less what you
> are
> asking for.

Thank you very much, this is most helpful.

I do have one small question: how do you deal with mails that have
duplicates? For instance, when I send a mail to a mailing list, I
end up
with both the sent email and the one I later receive from the
list. If I
tag the send one with deleted (no need to keep it), won't I run
the risk
to delete both mails?

(Maybe I'm dealing with sent mails in a wrong way… I don't know
what
notmuch best practice is in that case.)

Thanks,

Alan