compacting the notmuch database through systemd

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at orangeseeds.org
Mon Dec 2 05:29:23 PST 2019

On 2019-12-01 15:52:19, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> PS: any humor or comedy in this email is purely accidental and shouldn't
> be construed as a feeble attempt at making you smile.

The joke is on me, I guess. I thought I had written some hooks to ever
prevent this from happening again, but it looks like either (a) they
didn't work in this case or (b) they are disabled because I forgot the
attachments...

A.

--
There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to
deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.