Threaded view would do annoying scroll

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 05:18:15 PDT 2019

Hi David,

Actually, I've had Emacs session running for a couple of weeks where
I've been also hacking some elisp code - I guess I've changed something
and forgot about that.

Your comment prompted me to try obvious approach - to dissect my init.el
file and, at the end, simple Emacs restart solved the problem.

Thanks and apologies for the noise.

Best regards,
Sanel