Threaded view would do annoying scroll

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 02:00:32 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm using Emacs 26.2 and Notmuch 0.28.2 and I noticed that after
updating Emacs to 26.2, notmuch would start doing annoying (auto)scroll
inside thraded view opened message, probably trying to center the
message. The search is done calling `notmuch-search`.

Anyone got similar behavior or knows how to mitigate it? Notmuch would
work fine in Emacs 24.3.1.

Please CC me with reply, I'm not member of this list.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Sanel

PS: Appologies if you got duplicate of this mail; I wasn't been able to
access notmuchmail.org domain and I presume previous version wasn't
delivered.