notmuch vim failing to show rfc822 attachments

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sun Jun 9 17:26:26 PDT 2019

Hi Kay--

On Tue 2019-05-07 01:51:50 +0200, Kay wrote:

> I've recently switched to using notmuch for mail management and I like
> it so far. The only thing stopping me from full joy is that neither alot
> nor the notmuch vim frontend can display message/rfc822 attachments.

that sounds frustrating!

As i think you can see from the silence on the list, notmuch vim doesn't
get a lot of developer attention right now.  If you can demonstrate the
problem with notmuch 0.29, or from a local git development copy, and you
have a fix you'd like to propose, folks would probably look at it.

If you want help with alot, i recommend using the issue tracker at
https://github.com/pazz/alot

sorry to not have a better answer for you!

      --dkg