notmuch-message-mark-replied

Örjan Ekeberg ekeberg at kth.se
Mon Jun 3 02:18:50 PDT 2019

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:
> In  d9800c8 we deleted the function notmuch-message-mark-replied.
>
> Should we make a deprecated-alias for
> notmuch-message-apply-queued-tag-changes?

The two functions are not interchangeable, so it may not be appropriate
to mark it as an alias.

notmuch-message-mark-replied looked for a In-Reply-To: header while
notmuch-message-apply-queued-tag-changes checks if the message has
notmuch-message-queued-tag-changes set (it is set when composing a reply).

On the other hand; if a user has code which explicitly sets the
message-send-hook, the new function will serve as the natural
replacement for the deleted one.

/Örjan