Unexpected output of "notmuch new --quiet"

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Sat Apr 20 07:28:13 PDT 2019

* David Bremner:

> Right, I think that point is clear now, that we're just talking about
> changing the warning messages.

Indeed. I am actually quite surprised how many reactions there were
about this minor issue. I'm using the new.ignore settings you suggested,
and I can live with that. The warning messages surprised me, is all.

> I'm not saying I'm going to work on it, but I think I understand the
> feature-request.

I'd appreciate a change at some point in the future, time permitting,
but I would not begrudge you spending your energy on more important
issues.

-Ralph