travis build env switched to xenial

Dan Čermák dan.cermak at posteo.net
Thu Mar 7 01:11:24 PST 2019

Brian May <brian at linuxpenguins.xyz> writes:

> David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:
>
>> Those of you about to tell me how much better FreedomAvocadoCI [2] is
>> [2]: Not (yet) a real product/project.
>
> I don't know of any existing solution that actually advocates freedom
> :-(

There is for instance GitLab CI, although their "main" product
(gitlab.com) is proprietary.

A fully open source "forge" (= something like gitlab, github, etc) with
an integrated CI is https://sourcehut.org/. It is currently still in
development but already provides a number of different build
environments:
https://man.sr.ht/builds.sr.ht/compatibility.md

Not sure if it can be triggered by webhooks, but the main developer
(Drew DeVault) is quite responsive, so it probably can be integrated
into notmuch's development environment.