Reply to content of "List-Post" header?

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Sun Mar 3 06:56:15 PST 2019

* Gregor Zattler:

> my procmmail scripts recognize mailing list headers and in the end
> there is a list of all mailing lists I ever got mails from [...]

Interesting method. I don't use procmail, but I wrote a small shell
script that scans my existing Maildir storage for List-Post headers and
extracts the addresses.

This works, in a fashion, but I wonder if/how it would be possible to
make Notmuch understand List-Post natively? Or is this something that
needs to be solved in Emacs' message composition?

-Ralph