[RFC] writing HTML email with notmuch

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at orangeseeds.org
Mon Feb 25 14:58:53 PST 2019

On 2019-02-25 13:56:31, Brian Sniffen wrote:
> I appreciate the signature handling. But perhaps you used it on this message and it ate part of this line?
>
>> (insert "
>>    ;; remove Markdown <pre> markings

Hehe... I think what happened is what Daniel identified in another
reply, that Emacs noticed the `#part` markers and interpreted it as
such, which is rather silly (shouldn't those be matched only on empty
lines?)

Anyways, here's another version which also includes the proper <title>
(based on the subject) in the HTML document (not that that really
matters) and removes extraneous sig handling that was leftover.

A.

--
For once you have tasted flight,
You will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward;