[Bug] Cannot build python3 bindings documentation of notmuch 0.28.1

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Feb 16 05:14:57 PST 2019

dan.cermak at posteo.net (Dan Čermák) writes:

> Hi list,
>
> the python3 bindings documentation seems to be broken:
>
> on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed and Fedora 29 (both have Python 3.7 and sphinx
> 1.7.6) I get this:
>
> $ cd bindings/python/docs/
> $ make dirhtml
> sphinx-build -b dirhtml -d build/doctrees   source build/dirhtml
> Running Sphinx v1.7.6

I have queued Jani's fix [1] for this; I'll probably make another point
release if no one objects.  This has the side-effect of requiring python
3.3 to build the bindings, but this is probably inconvenient for less
people than breaking with python 3.7.

[1]: https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/nmweb/show/20190211182237.32201-1-jani%40nikula.org