format=flowed incorrect line wrapping

Nicolas Bock nicolasbock at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 06:00:08 PST 2018

Hi Dan,

sorry I didn't explain my problem very well. What I am looking for
is to reflow (to borrow a term from NeoMutt [1]) an email message
that I am _reading_ to the buffer width.  Currently format=flowed
emails are simply shown as they are in the raw email body. Editing
and sending emails in format=flowed works fine.

Best,

Nick

[1]
https://neomutt.org/guide/reference.html#3-287-%C2%A0reflow_text