How do you synchronize your notmuch tags across multiple machines?

Tom Hirschowitz tom.hirschowitz at univ-smb.fr
Tue Dec 18 00:18:01 PST 2018

I also use muchsync. Had a few issues with it in the beginning but the
author, David Mazières, was quite efficient in fixing them, and patient
with me being awkwardly incompetent. It's been working like a charm
since then.

It took me some time to figure out a working set up though. My mail is
now fetched first on the same machine everytime, and then synchronised
from other machines through muchsync. This is a bit annoying, and I'd be
curious if anyone had a better way.

Tom