finding file by size

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Mon Nov 12 07:28:55 PST 2018

Mark Janes <mark.a.janes at intel.com> writes:

> Thanks for this, I will use your command for my current needs.  Even if
> notmuch supported a more elegant feature, I would still need to somehow
> locate and remove the messages from my maildir.  I can see how the
> separation between the xapian database and the maildir makes it
> impossible to support cleaning up the maildir through notmuch.

There is a patch series in progress to add filesize searching, if
someone wanted to work through the review issues:

        id:20170518222708.30032-1-adi at adirat.com

        https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/nmweb/search/id%3A20170518222708.30032-1-adi%40adirat.com

P.S. #notmuch requires nicks to be registered with services, as an
attempt to combat the amount of active spambots.