tell me how to do this right (mail sent to lists)

Jeff Templon templon at nikhef.nl
Mon Oct 15 04:02:42 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Coming back to this, I think (I need to watch it for a week or so) that
I have "solved" the mystery.

When working from mail, I noticed that sometimes, a mail that I had sent
could not be found as "sent".  I had borrowed an elisp function from
somewhere that marked "interesting messages as sent", and I think what I
inadvertently did here was to bypass all the afew tagging for such
messages.

When I stopped using this elisp function, the messages seem to be tagged
correctly again.  It's only been a few days (you know the "let's see if
it does it again joke, right?") so like I said, I'll keep an eye on it
to see whether it's really "fixed" now.

Thanks for all your help and patience in this matter!

JT