Notmuch DB Problems

Mueen Nawaz mueen at nawaz.org
Mon Sep 10 08:19:05 PDT 2018

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:
>> I can think of two experiments:
>
> I was thinking more along the lines of something that could be
> part of the notmuch test suite, i.e. run in a few seconds. Or at
> worst in 10 minutes or so to be usable to debug.

I don't know if this can reliably be done. As I pointed out in my
earlier post, hanging for a short time (1-2 minutes) did not seem
to clobber the database. I don't know what the threshold is, and
whether the threshold is constant.

--
Don't take life so seriously.  It won't last.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl