build failures on mipsel

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Jun 6 10:05:15 PDT 2018

On Wed 2018-06-06 10:30:15 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Furthermore, i can't replicate the failure from the buildd when building
> on eller either.  So neither bremner nor i were able to replicate the
> problem.
>
> mipsel porters, do you have any suggestions for next-step debugging?

I notice that the two failures for notmuch

  https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=notmuch&arch=mipsel&ver=0.27%7Erc0-1&stamp=1527466396&raw=0
  https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=notmuch&arch=mipsel&ver=0.27%7Erc1-1&stamp=1528017305&raw=0

are both built on the buildd mipsel-manda-03.debian.org.

perhaps there's something wrong with that buildd?  maybe a giveback
would let another build daemon take a crack at the package.

mipsel folks, could you give back the experimental version of notmuch to
the mipsel buildd network and try to avoid having it land on
mipsel-manda-03?

thanks,

      --dkg