Protected headers in notmuch

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat Jun 2 11:25:44 PDT 2018

I've pushed a branch of this series rebased against notmuch/release (for
some reason master is currently a couple commits behind) and fixed to
reflect the exposure of notmuch_message_get_database:

https://gitlab.com/jrollins/notmuch/commits/protected-headers-fix

All tests pass.  Note it requires gmime 3.0 (which tripped me up for a
bit since notmuch still implicitly supports older gmime versions).

I haven't done a commit-by-commit review yet, but I am now using this
series and it works as advertised: messages with encrypted subjects are
searchable by the encrypted subject, and the encrypted subjects show up
correctly in all the clients I'm using (both CLI and emacs).

I strongly support the inclusion of this feature, particularly since
it's an important component of autocrypt, which I want even more.

jamie.