cope with inline PGP encrypted messages

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Fri May 11 10:42:49 PDT 2018

On Thu 2018-05-10 09:39:32 -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> writes:
>
>> Not sure how to best
>> represent that in nmbug -- but for now i've removed
>> notmuch::needs-review and added notmuch::wip.  bremner, let me know if
>> you think i should have done something different.
>
> I also marked the other two patches in the series as WIP; feel free to
> remind me they've already been reviewed if/when the whole series is
> resubmitted.

i think you marked two patches from a different series (the "notmuch
show --decrypt=stash" series) as WIP.  For the record, that series is
not the same as this inline PGP series!

I've gone ahead and pushed a v2 of the "notmuch show --decrypt=stash"
series, and removed the notmuch::wip tag from the v1 patches, so i think
there's nothing to clean up now.  just wanted to make it clear that i am
still pursuing "notmuch show --decrypt=stash" (i think it's ready for
merge actually!) even as i take "inline PGP encryption" back to the shop
for repairs.

    --dkg