Address Completion No Longer Working

david wen riccardi-zhu dwrz at dwrz.net
Thu Mar 15 19:12:09 PDT 2018

Hi David,

My apologies if I am missing something obvious, but I'm getting
the following:

Cannot find notmuch-emacs source directory

I've tried running the script from both my home directory and my
.emacs.d. The script states:

;; Try the notmuch emacs client located in ../emacs/ directory

I'm not sure which directory this is referring to.

Thanks again for your time!
David

--
dwrz|朱为文