Notmuch Emacs: tab completion for tags in Fcc:

Gregor Zattler telegraph at gmx.net
Sat Dec 23 06:15:19 PST 2017

Hi Alex,
* Alex Abdo <alex at alexabdo.com> [2017-12-19; 23:10]:
> All,
>
> One small suggestion for Notmuch Emacs: it would be nice if there were
> tab completion for tags (and, if possible, folders) in the Fcc header
> when composing messages in Emacs.
>
> There is already tab completion for tags in a number of other places,
> but for some reason, there isn’t tab completion in the Fcc header.

I also agree this would be a very helpful feature.  I suggested
tagging with the same "k" key combos as in notmuch-show in
id:87shgtgiux.fsf at len

For the time being I use abbrevs as workaround:

(notmuch-message-mode-abbrev-table)

"kkt"          3    "-todo"
"kkw"          3    "-waiting"
"kt"           6    "+todo"