Notmuch Emacs: tab completion for tags in Fcc:

Alex Abdo alex at alexabdo.com
Tue Dec 19 20:10:21 PST 2017

All,

One small suggestion for Notmuch Emacs: it would be nice if there were
tab completion for tags (and, if possible, folders) in the Fcc header
when composing messages in Emacs.

There is already tab completion for tags in a number of other places,
but for some reason, there isn’t tab completion in the Fcc header.

I’m not a programmer by trade (and in my limited tinkering, I
haven’t touched Lisp or Elisp), but I’d be happy to give it a shot
if someone pointed me to the right location in the code.

Thanks,
Alex