Stashed session keys

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Fri Nov 10 23:56:52 PST 2017

On Wed 2017-10-25 02:51:45 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Now that cleartext indexing is merged, let's add the ability to stash
> session keys!

I'd really appreciate feedback on this series.  It works for me, and i'm
using it.  I don't want this to take another two years to land, if
possible.  And it blocks additional improvements that i would like to
eventually land as well.

So any review of any part of this series would be appreciated.  I want
to make notmuch a mail client that provides actually usable encrypted
mail.

Regards,

      --dkg