web interface to notmuch

Brian Sniffen bts at evenmere.org
Fri Oct 27 10:52:00 PDT 2017

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> writes:

> On Fri 2017-10-27 00:04:21 -0400, Brian Sniffen wrote:
>> With bleach integrated (all of five lines), I think this is safe enough
>> to let random notmuch users run it.
>
> hm, bleach might be a little too aggressive.
>
> jrollins just pointed toward:
>
> https://nmweb.evenmere.org/show/87innmvvam.fsf%40ligo.caltech.edu

That's fixed in 53403ecd, and there's some examples of bleach on a rope
at
https://nmweb.evenmere.org/show/20141107190321.GL23609%40odin.tremily.us

The mbox URL is linkified, the many other link-like texts aren't.

Next/prev links are at the bottom, and a thread listing.  I haven't
thought through how to get the body delivered immediately, but speed
seems acceptable.  Next up, some style revisions---and I'd love
proposals for something that looks less awful, or at least makes the
interface more clear.  UI design is a strong anti-specialty for me.