web interface to notmuch

Matthew Lear matt at bubblegen.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 03:02:05 PDT 2017

I've had a play with this this morning. It's great! The speed and page
next/previous in the thread (yes I know I'm complaining about one extra
mouse click). Also, if I select a date via the drop down I need to delete
the timestamp that appears prior to searching, otherwise there is a xapian
error.
This is definitely a candidate solution for me, though.
Thanks Brian!
Cheers,
  Matt