web interface to notmuch

Vladimir Panteleev notmuch at thecybershadow.net
Tue Oct 24 05:39:31 PDT 2017

Hi,

Sorry to barge in, I noticed this thread and thought I'd try to have a
go at setting up a test DFeed instance.

Here it is:

http://dfeed-notmuch.k3.1azy.net/

There is some more info on the help page:

http://dfeed-notmuch.k3.1azy.net/help

Posting is supported, but it is currently (intentionally) unconfigured
for now.

What do you think?

On 2017-10-21 22:21, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On Sat 2017-10-21 23:00:00 +0300, Jani Nikula wrote:
>> For the list archive, we could restrict to displaying text/plain only.
>
> and text/x-diff, surely :)
>
> But yeah, good point.
>
> Brian, what do you think about such a constraint?  would that make your
> implementation safe enough to put on the public Internet for a read-only
> archive?
>
>      --dkg

Best regards,
  Vladimir