nmbug backtrace due to .mailmap

W. Trevor King wking at tremily.us
Mon Oct 16 12:21:15 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:14:40PM +0300, Jani Nikula wrote:
> Presumably because of the .mailmap added in nmbug repository:

Yup.

> I also didn't see any discussion about adding a .mailmap prior to it
> being pushed.

Sorry :/.  I didn't realize it would be an issue until I pushed it.  I
can't roll it back because the central repo only allows fast-forward
pushes, but maybe David can revert master to 4148cb4 (dropping
5ea99eb)?  Until then, you can work around the current master by
applying this patch locally.

And if folks feel like this sort of thing should not be supported,
we'll want to reject this patch, document the limitation, and roll
back master to drop 5ea99eb.  I like it, but it's really David's
central repo.

Cheers,
Trevor