Dealing with spaces in mail folders

Baptiste Demoulin bat.demoulin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:58:49 PDT 2017

Hello Tomi,

In fact this was an attempt to escape the space (else, notmuch looks for
Touslesmessages).

I finally found the solution, looking at the help for notmuch-fcc-dirs :

("bat.demoulin at gmail.com" . "\"gmail/[Gmail]/.Tous les messages\"")

Putting the folder name inside double quotes does the trick !!

Good lesson: next time I'll read the manual before asking :)

bests,

baptiste