Announcing Astroid v0.9
eg at gaute.vetsj.com
Fri Apr 28 04:14:11 PDT 2017
Astroid v0.9 has been released!
Astroid is a lightweight and fast graphical threads-with-tags email
client for notmuch. Written in C++ using GTK+, WebKit and gmime.
Astroid can be acquired at:
$ git clone https://github.com/astroidmail/astroid.git
Usage and instructions:
once you get Astroid running press '?' to get a list of keybindings
for the current context. For 'The Tour' check out:
( P.S: We now also have a homebrew tap for Mac OS users: https://github.com/astroidmail/homebrew-astroid !)
## Changes since v0.8
* Archive or close thread and then directly open next or next unread thread
in originating thread-index.
* Drop use of old deprecated non _st functions, use their new names. Will
require 0.24 or newer.
* No longer support pre-lastmod notmuches.
* Catch missing content errors for messages, not fail.
* Wait and block R/O database opening, not fail.
* Defer changed_thread events on thread-index while still loading.
* Do not update tags in thread-view when not ready.
* Configuration option thread_view.expand_flagged determines whether flagged
messages are expanded by default.
* Better handle poll thread. Make sure to clean up connections here and in send_message.
* Polling can be cancelled with C-c in main window.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the notmuch