Announcing Astroid v0.8
eg at gaute.vetsj.com
Fri Mar 17 06:12:22 PDT 2017
Astroid v0.8 is now ready!
Astroid is a lightweight and fast graphical threads-with-tags email
client for notmuch. Written in C++ using GTK+, WebKit and gmime.
Astroid can be found at:
$ git clone https://github.com/astroidmail/astroid.git
## Usage and instructions
once you get Astroid running press '?' to get a list of keybindings
for the current context.
and The Tour:
## Changes since v0.7
* New logo and icons by Elio Qoshi ( http://patreon.com/ura )
* Run hook for thread-view (Hugo Roy)
* Session-persistent folder history for attaching files and saving
attachments. default is configurable.
* Remove duplicates when reply-all'ing.
* Handle mailto when astroid is already running.
* `scons --propagate-environment` uses environment from build environment.
* Show pane-focus with blue bar at top, swap focus with M-space. The
keybinding is now located at 'pane.swap_focus'.
* Add optional drop-down terminal ('|') which has session-persistent
working directory. Will silently be disabled if VTE is missing.
* Delay sending of message with configured time, in order to be able to
cancel wrongly sent messages.
* New --start-polling, --stop-polling and --refresh LASTMOD options which
makes external polling mechanisms work better.
* All notmuch tags are added to message CSS with 'nm-' prefix and some sanitation to allow thread-view customizing based on tag.
* Reply-To mailing list.
* Fix crypto and performance bugs among many others.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the notmuch