Notmuch Emacs reply format=JSON

bserrao bgserrao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 02:27:23 PST 2017

Hello,

I need some help in changing the default reply format to JSON in
notmuch-emacs.
I've looked in the docs and there's this option:

"Supported options for reply include

--format=(default|json|sexp|headers-only)"

But i can't figure out how to setup emacs to use this option. (Sorry, i
guess it's an easy one, but i'm new to the emacs world)

Also i've searched the forum and the web, and the only thing i've found was
some old posts with patches to notmuch itself. I guess it was meant to be
used before this option has been included.

Thanks,
Cheers