Q: notmuch emacs, fcc, maildir, notmuch insert and message-kill-buffer-on-exit

Vishal Belsare vishal.belsare at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:49:11 PST 2017

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:

> Vishal Belsare <vishal.belsare at gmail.com> writes:
>

>> I get this message when doing 'C-c C-c' in a Notmuch Message
>> buffer:
>> "Sending via mail...
>> message-send-mail-with-sendmail: Sending...failed to   mail for [ -oi -t
>> ] : send was successful; "
>
> That looks kindof like interleaved output. Is that from *Messages* ?

Yes; straight kill-yank from *Messages*. Checked again.

Sending via mail...

message-send-mail-with-sendmail: Sending...failed to   mail for [ -oi -t ] : send was successful;

David, your suggestion to minimize the init file makes sense. I did not
start out with all those customizations, but changed incrementally since I started
using notmuch emacs. However, I am returning to doing email in emacs after a long
time, so I may be missing something which might be fairly
straightforward after all.

Vishal

Vishal Belsare
GPG Fingerprint: 9ACC F873 D04E CF71 11DD  4598 28FD 5DF6 BCC8 CB43