i do not have INBOX

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Fri Jan 20 08:20:06 PST 2017

Dear all,
thanks for hint, i'm however not sure how to apply this on afew, which i'd like to use to move the mails around. The 'default' afew example config is similar to this:

[MailMover]
folders = INBOX .Trash
INBOX = 'tag:deleted':.Trash
.Trash = 'NOT tag:deleted':INBOX

if i'm however not able to specify folder as empty, this would not work, right? (i know, this is rather question for Justus, author of afew, hence putting in copy)

.d.