Ignoring nmh mail files

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Tue Jan 3 03:57:19 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 03 2017, Axel Jantsch wrote:

> I use notmuch version 0.17
> on Ubuntu 15.04 which runs on a Virtual box with Windows as a host OS.
>
> I use libgmime-2.6-0, but no binaries.
> What else should I check?

0.17 is pretty old - it may be that someone will remember having fixed a
bug since then (we're on 0.23 now!).

Can anyone think of something immediately relevant?

> How can I see, which files are included in the database which are not?

I just saw that it was successfully added (by `notmuch new') and then
the message appears in my tag:inbox search.

`notmuch search --output=files "*"' should output all of the files known
to the database.