Announcing Astroid v0.7
eg at gaute.vetsj.com
Mon Jan 2 14:05:34 PST 2017
Astroid (https://github.com/astroidmail/astroid) v0.7 is now ready!
Astroid is a lightweight and fast graphical threads-with-tags email
client for notmuch. Written in C++ using GTK+, WebKit and gmime.
Astroid can be found at: https://github.com/astroidmail/astroid :
$ git clone https://github.com/astroidmail/astroid.git
## README with screenshot and information on building and usage:
once you get Astroid running press '?' to get a list of keybindings
for the current context.
## Tour and usage
## Changes since v0.6
* Edit drafts using an external editor (optional).
* Filter thread-index incrementally using 'C-f'.
* Messages are marked unread after a delay (default 2 sec) in
thread-view. They can be manually toggled with 'N'.
* Use Tab and S-Tab to jump between unread messages in thread-view.
* Yank raw or decoded message or element to primary clipboard with 'Y'
or 'y', useful for applying patches.
* Yank the Message-ID to the primary clipboard with C-y.
* Make id:Message-ID urls clickable.
* Make Message-ID customizable, and User-Agent optional. These may also
be customized with a plugin.
* Use Boost::log for logging.
* Some hints about usage are shown (level of detail can be configured)
* 'c' in thread-view composes message to sender (or receiver if sender
* Taeer Bar-Yam <taeer at necsi.edu>: Allow any key name defined by GDK to
* Thread-view: '*' toggle 'flagged' on message, 'a' toggle inbox on
* Removed MathJax support, since it is not widely used. Can be enabled
manually by adding sourcing the script in the thread-view theme file.
* When replying, match encryption / signature level.
* Cancel sending with Ctrl + C.
* Open element with 'Space', also in editor.
* Check for missing fields and for attachment words before sending.
* Kim Ebert: Make sure all messages are loaded.
* M. Dietrich, G. Hope: Fix buggy quoting of arbitrarily spaced '>'s.
* Close thread-view after deleting draft.
* Hugo Roy: Improve attachment, mime-message, and url display.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the notmuch