[emacs] thread view is showing all messages

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:56:14 PST 2016

Hi

>> --------------------------------------
>> By default, various components of email messages, (citations,
>> signatures, already-read messages),  are hidden.

I wonder if this text should be changed -- I am not sure what is meant
by already-read messages (maybe completely cited messages?) but it does
seem misleading. Having said that, I don't have a good suggestion -- the
best I can come up with is "quoted messages"

Interestingly the wording above dates back to 2009 so maybe it isn't
that big a problem.

Best wishes

Mark