[Travis CI] Broken: notmuch/notmuch#283 (master - 2dd96d6)

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sun Nov 13 11:00:24 PST 2016

I'm fairly sure these test failures are emacs 23 specific. In particular
I tested on debian jessie with on old install of emacs23 and I can
replicate them, but not if I switch to emacs24. The tests also fail
under emacs23 with
id:1477191835-17828-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com applied.

1) Wael, what about updating the travis setup so that it uses a more
recent version of emacs?

2) Any emacs23 users care to try to debug this? It looks like none of
the saves involving signing or encryption actually worked, as there are
exactly 3 files in mail/drafts/cur, one with subject draft-test-0001 and
two with subject draft-test-0002