org links to messages

Tomas Nordin tomasn at posteo.net
Wed Sep 14 13:01:24 PDT 2016

Hello List

I have found this tip: https://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index24h2 on
linking to notmuch messages in org-mode. It says:

    Support for linking to notmuch messages is distributed with org-mode,
    but as a contrib file, so you might have to work a bit to load it.

    In Debian and derivatives,

    (add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/share/org-mode/lisp")

    Then

    (require 'org-notmuch)

I'm on Debian but i cannot find the path that is suggested to be added
to load-path. Also I cannot find org-notmuch.el if there is such a file.

I wonder if somebody can advice how I can make org-links to messages in
a notmuch-show of a message.

Best regards
--
Tomas