bug fix release 0.22.1

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Thu Jun 30 13:21:52 PDT 2016

Mark Walters <markwalters1009 at gmail.com> writes:

>>> A long time ago, David E. fixed a couple of annoying bugs with the emacs
>>> interface, and I added two commits to the release branch with the intent
>>> of making a bugfix point release. Then I got distracted, and never made
>>> that release.  Are there any other small, but important fixes in master
>>> that I should cherrypick? A few candidates are listed below.

I just pushed a release candidate with

9e6017b notmuch-mutt: use env to locate perl for increased portability
ff9284d lib: fix definition of LIBNOTMUCH_CHECK_VERSION
f2886b8 doc: forbid further operations on a closed database
48d3353 test: don't use dump and restore in a pipeline
64b0d21 emacs: Tell `message-mode' that outgoing messages are email.
fdce7eb emacs: Observe the charset of MIME parts when reading them.

I'll try to work up some NEWS over the next few days and then make a
release.  Per usual I also uploaded the release candidate to debian
experimental.