Problem with draft mails when using offlineimap

Torben Hoffmann thoffmann at basho.com
Thu Jun 9 12:02:14 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am having issues with draft mails in connection with my offlineimap
set-up.

I have everything in my ~/Maildir directory.

But when I create a mail and save it it goes to
~/Mail/drafts

I have tried changing this:
 (setq message-auto-save-directory "~/Maildir/drafts/cur")

That will put the drafts in that directory, but they will not show up in
my searching until after I have done a sync with offlineimap.

But what is worse is that the show up with a timestamp of 1970-01-01.
And I cannot figure out how to edit a draft, which renders the whole
concept of drafts meaningless.

My IMAP is Gmail, if that has any influence.

All sorts of advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Torben
--