Notmuch -- Just an email system

Bagrii Alisa bagrii.alisa at everycloudtech.com
Thu Mar 10 00:41:19 PST 2016

Hello Carl,

I really like your e-mail system - Notmuch. Very helpful and fast to use.

You have a page on How to use it  <https://notmuchmail.org/howto/> with
some tips which I would like to translate into Russian - my native language.

Please let me know if you like the idea.

Looking forward to your reply.

Alisa
ᐧ

EveryCloud Technologies
Take a look at our, Anti Spam, Archiving, Email Continuity, Email Encryption.
Tel 0844 887 0000
US (408) 416 2585
Web www.everycloudtech.com
Suite 214, Surrey House, 34 Eden Street, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1EP

EveryCloud is made up of EveryCloud Technologies Ltd (Registered Company Number 07279074) EveryCloud Antispam Ltd (Registered Company Number 07071875) and EveryCloud Technologies LLC. 111 North Market Street, Suite 300, San Jose, CA 95113, United States.